- You want to apply for a German visa but don’t know how.
- You have found contradictory information about the visa application.
- You don’t know what papers and documents you need.
- You don’t know what type of residence permit you are eligible for.
- You want to apply for a visa extension or change your type of visa.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A GERMAN VISA?
Get an expert to help you
- Tell us about the sort of visa you want to apply for. Please provide as much detail as possible. Ask all the questions you have.
- Pay 49,90 Euros.
- Get our expert answer your questions and assess your case. If you have follow-up questions, please submit the form again.
How does it work?
Which type of visa should I apply for?
There are many many ways of obtaining permission to live and work in Germany. Here is a list with various types of German visa…
So which kind of visa should I apply for?
Let me present you with a few options. This list is not exhaustive. It gives you a quick idea of the different types of German visa you can choose from.
Visa types, if you want to work in Germany…
- Work visa (for those that have a job offer or job contract in Germany)
- European Blue Card (for highly qualified individuals with an accepted university degree, who have a job offer in Germany)
- Visa for freelance and self-employed work (work as a freelancer in Germany)
- Internship visa (get an internship contract and do an internship in Germany)
- Job-seeking visa (highly qualified workers can search for a job in Germany for 6 months)
- Visa for academics and visiting scholars from abroad
Visa types, if you want to study in Germany…
- Language course visa (learn German intensively in Germany)
- Study preparation visa (prepare your university application and learn German)
- Student visa (get an admission offer from a German university to study in Germany)
- Graduate job-seeking visa (search for a job in Germany for 6 months after graduating from a German university)
- Student exchange visa (take part in a student exchange program and attend a German school)
Visa types, if you want to get a German visa for your family members…
- visa for a foreign child born in Germany (possible, if your child was born in Germany and the parents with parental responsibility have valid German residence titles when the child was born)
- visa for your children and/or spouses (you are a German or EU citizen or you have a German residence title and want to get your close family members to Germany; you need proof of birth certificates, marriage certificates, or same-sex civil partnership certificates)
Other types of German visas…
- Medical treatment visa (if you want to get medical treatment in Germany)
- Work holiday and Youth Mobility visa (for those taking part in the work holiday programme, only for participants from selected countries)
- Au Pair visa (find a host family and work as an au pair in Germany)
- Visa for foreigners with a long-term residence in an EU member state
- Visa for a right of return (for those that have lived in Germany rightfully for at least 8 years and have attended a German school for at least 6 years, who are older than 15 and younger than 22 years at the time of application)
Why not ask our visa expert to find out which visa suits your circumstances best? Just fill out the form below, if you want to get answer to your questions.
Why get an expert to help you?
Applying for a German visa is a complex process. You have to figure out, which type of residence permit you need. Then you must get all the necessary papers and forms. You have to make an appointment at the German embassy and the foreigners office in Germany, depending on whether you apply from Germany or from abroad. Beware of dubious online service providers that want to charge you for making an appointment at these places…
So why should you get an expert to help you with your German visa application?
1. Get individual support
You are not alone. Our visa expert will have a deep look into your case, thats why you should provide details for a full picture of your situation and ask the questions you have. Your personal assistant will answer as quickly as possible, and gives you an individual feedback about your case and an overview of your options.
2. Benefit from their visa expertise
Why not ask someone who can give you a reliable answer? There is so much contradictory information on the Internet. Every user and every website says something different. Rest assured that your visa expert can provide you with the right answers to your questions. Benefit from their long and extensive experience of guiding foreigners through the visa application process.
3. Increase your chances of success
You should get everything right the first time you apply for a visa. Things do not get easier, if you try again and again. Getting help from a visa expert will ensure that you have the best chances at getting your visa the first time you apply.
How it works
Our partnering team of visa experts offers you support with your visa application. Step by step. Your personal visa assistant will have extensive experience with German resident permits and will help you with each step of your application.
So, how does it work?
- Fill out application form on this website. Here you must provide information about your person and why you want to live in Germany. The more information you provide – the better!
- Ask all your questions in the ‘question field’.
- Pay the processing fee.
- Normally, our visa experts take 5 working days to process requests (Mo-Fr).
- Receive an email with access to our ‘visa chat room’.
- In this personal chat room, you will find your visa assessment and the answers to your questions.
What if I have follow-up questions?
If you have made progress on your application, your circumstances have changed, or you have follow-up questions – simply re-submit another application on our site to get a fresh assessment!
How much does it cost?
Why do I have to pay a 49,90 Euros processing fee?
Our visa experts spend a lot of time analysing the visa information you submit on this website. Based on the information you provide us with, we will answer your questions and assess your case.
Please contact us, if you have not received an assessment within 5 working days!
Please provide enough information on this form so we can make a proper assessment. Please also ask any questions you have in the field ‘questions’. We will not answer additional questions after we have provided the feedback. However, you are free to re-submit another request.
We are a small team of visa experts that work very thoroughly on each case. Once you pay 39,90 Euros, you will receive detailed feedback on your visa application within 3-5 working days.
Note: This initial processing fee of 339,90 Euros does not bind you to make use of our services afterwards.
Due to many inquiries, new VISA requests are currently not possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience.